Saturday, November 18, 2023

Cut your credit card into pieces and then bury it!

 


Does your credit card company not know how to run a simple customer care operation?  Get rid of that card!

Recently a credit card company (CCC) sent me a new card as replacement for the one that was expiring. I have to run pillar to post to activate it! My app stopped working probably as the old card expired. I tried to log in on their website, but it said my login has been suspended due to inactivity. I tried to call their published customer care number. It cut me off saying that it is a chargeable number and that I should visit the Airtel website to find the right number. I tried that but could not find out how to get a working customer care number.

Then I realized it! Every CCC does not have managers who understand customer care. I will cut their new card into pies and bury it!  I can find another CCC which understands customer care!

Srinivasan Ramani

No comments: